Here you can see the list of changes between each Holocron release.
- Added API for registering external themes. That means from now on themes could be distributed as Holocron extensions via Python packaged.
- Added User Theme extension that allows to setup external theme.
- Fixed posts ordering on index and tags pages.
- Fixed broken ribbon, so it’s clickable again.
paths.themeoption will be removed in favor of
- DEPRECATED: user theme won’t be enabled by default, so please enable it explicitly
- Added reStructuredText converter.
- Added Python 3.5 support.
- Added Twitter Cards support.
- Fixed Markdown title parser for documents with multiple <h1> titles..
- Fixed security issue when content author may steal private data through content’s meta header.
- Fixed YAML header parser for documents with multiple
- Fixed rebuilding of HTML produced by Tags and Feed extensions.
- Default theme is more responsive for smartphones & tablets now.
testspackage is no longer installed.
holocron.themedata is now installed by setuptools.
- First public release.